Monday 7 May 2012

Copacetic

Copyrighted@RobMason2012

Almost touching the intangible
New horizons now within myself
Where once abated
Through unnatural forces
Nearer to the end
Finally feeling what I cannot see
My needs have become exigent
Even defined eluctable
Nothing that defines pecuniary
I wish to bask in a greater wealth
With my imagination now flexuous
I can bend borders
To then see parallels
As if reaching into the unknown
I reach beyond myself
My thoughts prevail temerarious
The contradiction
To my cimmerian tendencies
I am a simple that defines complex
Almost unique
I am indisputably me

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful poem about inner growth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx Julia. Am still trying to find my place in poetry and in life. Anything from you in the spring edition of the Greensilk Journal?

    ReplyDelete