Wednesday 11 April 2012

Father's Wish

From the book, Land Of Dying Dreams

Copyrighted@RobMason2012



Show bravery in the face of fear
If lost know my spirit is always near
When forsaken you have my grace
I am gone but I still left you a trace
When confused then follow your heart
An ending can always be a new start
If alone know that you never are
My love you didn't know is never far
You have two hands one is for helping
And only one heart always for loving
If you feel hate find its proper place
Time hating is a time you will waste
Think freely and let known your voice
It will be your life it will be your choice
Let alone what you cannot change
Yet never turn away from those in pain
Do what you do well and do what you love
At the end of the day know it is enough
Let those who steal take what is free
Know who you are and not what they see
Crave to be restless and learn to be still
Embrace that balance and you always will
I can leave you nothing but a Father's wish
And fading memories on a night like this

No comments:

Post a Comment