Thursday 22 March 2012

Convoluted





There was one more poem I wanted to include in the last book but could never remember which one it was. Thus, I could never find it. As always seems to happen, when I was looking for something else recently, I finally found that poem. Of course I never did find what I was looking for this time. Perhaps I am suffering from the early stages of "Some-Timer's Disease".



Copyrighted@RobMason2012




I am the sea
In times aimlessly adrift
The stars guiding direction
And stars reminding
At the mercy of passing storms
I am washed away
Then brought back with the tide

I am the wind
I go where I will
Swept up and carried away
Descending
Churning up the landscape
Gentle or raging
I am always in season

I am fire
Unpredictable
An animal always is
Compensating for frigid
A necessity
Careful if fanning the flame

I am earth
A broad settling of dust
Creative
In constant motion
At the mercy of the elements
Then reformed

No comments:

Post a Comment