Friday 2 March 2012

What Comes And Goes

Copyrighted@RobMason2011

I walked along the shoreline and felt the sand between my toes
Then looking back there was no trace of a footprint
Washed away by the out going tide
The sea takes what it wants and then recedes
I was reborn when embracing a warm summer's breeze
Then the coldness of this world chilled me
A life lost from a passing storm
The wind brings change and then dissipates
The sun once shined bright as brighter days I could see
Then the darkness encompassed my existence
Darker can be days with eyes opened
The darkness takes what you refuse to relent
I have touched a loving hand that once touched my soul
And now a heart that was once melted is frozen
Feelings never constant but confusing
Love a pastime for the living
And it comes and goes

No comments:

Post a Comment