Saturday 3 March 2012

Temptation

Copyrighted@RobMason2010

Temptation:

As my thoughts wander I am aroused
Still trapped in our passionate embrace
As the morning nudges me gently
A cool breeze tempers this body once heated
The day calls forth yet I remain embedded
Still savouring a night of endless pleasures
Your essence remains upon my pillow
And a memory remains etched in my mind
The first kiss seeming accidental
The second and there was no turning back
Once cautious then with reason abandoned
And a hunger no longer left not nourished
Garments once covering found us bare
Inhibitions once hidden exposed
And longing for desires long denied
On a night when hesitations seemed dormant
Availing the secret of lust left unspoken
Yet words that need not be spoken
The consequence of a thin line crossed
For wanting when loneliness prevails

No comments:

Post a Comment