Wednesday 7 March 2012

That Spadoinkler Thingy Affect

Copyrighted@RobMason2012


I heard a voice calling my name
Looking up it was a tree
He wanted his branches trimmed
But not too much
He didn't want to be naked and such
I was not impressed
He didn't like the tulips I planted
They were in the dirt to deep
He told me they sucked up the water
And at night they tickled his feet
He wanted us to talk more often
He thought we could be friends
But I didn't have time for such things
I didn't even know trees could talk
He told me I could pull up a chair
And enjoy the sweet summer air
Look up to the stars and stare
But I told him I didn't care
He was not impressed
Then Ouch I felt and Ouch I said
He had so many branches
And he dropped one on my head
Now we are friends

No comments:

Post a Comment