Tuesday 13 March 2012

Delinquent Life

Copyrighted@RobMason2012

From the upcoming book..Land Of Dying Dreams



The heart of the matter still eludes me
As it is also with matters of the heart
Delinquent in my finding of fate
Perhaps blinded by what I should not know
The beauty of this world does not escape me
Yet what we cannot hold cannot be ours
When defining scenery through colours
Some see only darkened days
Like a snowflake I present as resilient
But a snowflake will eventually melt
As with a river rushing in spring
Extremities take their toll and their turn
I believe in a certainty amid the chaotic
For some that is a blessing or a curse
We will face the adversity still to come
Knowing there is always one thing worse
On that horizon moments remain waiting
Behind remain the ones still lingering
Savour or loathe them through choice
Nothing is gained from indifference

No comments:

Post a Comment