Tuesday 20 March 2012

I Believe



I believe that the roses blooming
Is the very reason the birds are singing
And a sky of blue means everything is okay
I believe in the roads twisting turning
It reminds us of that restless churning
We kick our feet and soon off to find our way
The sun will fade and the moon will rise
It happens every single time
The ones that live the ones who die
We can't change when its our time
And I believe in the ones still lost
Ten thousand miles and paying the cost
Every step is a step closer to finding home
I believe in much brighter days
And everyone lost will find their way
No one who walks this earth should walk alone
We stand and draw a line in the sand
Find ourselves through helping hands
We can close our eyes but we still see
Still the best things in this life are free
And I believe in that loving touch
If everyone could just feel that once
The memories left can help us through the pain
I believe in two hearts to one
And that love is meant not just for some
Searching for that one who wants what we can give
And through the failures still we try
We search for love until the day we die
Along the way we learn some things
Who can know what tomorrow might bring
And I believe

No comments:

Post a Comment